Logistics/Warehouse Officer - Port Harcourt
TAG Energy Limited - Port Harcourt
Posted: Dec 6th, 2018Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Logistics/Warehouse officer required immediately in Port Harcourt, Nigeria to provide operational support to the Supply Chain team. This is a great opportunity with room for growth for the right individual.
- Coordinate and track all air and sea freight consignments
- Liaise with freight agents and customs brokers and ensure goods are cleared from ports in a timely manner.
- Receiving, consolidating and warehousing shipments as needed
- Maintain stock and keep accurate records
- Ensure that warehouse activities are conducted in accordance with company procedures, quality management systems and industry best practices.
- Oversee customer deliveries and ensure delivery notes are signed and submitted to the supply chain manager
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Permanent
- A good degree from an accredited university.
- 3-5 years’ experience in logistics and inventory/warehouse operations a structured environment.
- Good computer skills and demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficiency with warehousing or inventory management software is required.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work both unsupervised and as part of a team
- Knowledge of HSE best practices
- Prior supervisory or management experience a plus
- Must be able to pass drug, alcohol, and background check.