Interior Architect Assistant
Housessories - Lagos
Posted: Jan 3rd, 2019Login to Apply
Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and commercial spaces.
- Responsible for the design and technical systems for small to medium sized projects from schematics through construction administration.
- Prepare and monitor project status reports.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
- Prepare and document required code research for project.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Interface with other discipline team leaders.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Bachelor's degree
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Computer and CADD literate.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.