Sunrose Consulting Limited - Lagos
Posted: May 14th, 2019Login to Apply
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a reputable manufacturing company in Nigeria with Head Office in Lagos and factory in Ogun State.
- Reporting to the Head of Credit and Marketing, you will research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness by creating credit scoring models to predict risks and approving or rejecting loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses.
- You will oversee the company’s lending process, from evaluating clients’ creditworthiness to approving or rejecting loan requests.
- Responsibilities include creating credit scoring models, setting loan terms and determining interest rates.
- Ultimately, you will help minimise bad debts and increase revenues from loans.
- Research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness.
- Create credit scoring models to predict risks.
- Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses.
- Calculate and set interest rates.
- Negotiate loan terms with clients.
- Monitor payments.
- Maintain records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals.
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Develop, review and update the company’s credit policies.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Manager.
- Hands-on experience with relevant software.
- Solid understanding of lending procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets.
- Good negotiation skills.