Customer Service Manager
Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc - Lagos
Posted: May 20th, 2019Login to Apply
Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc is the only maritime company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and offers services in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries located in other parts of the globe.
- We are in search of a customer service manager who will be providing a productive and motivating working environment, and addressing any issues/disputes from customers or client.
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers.
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams.
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails.
- Managing customers’ accounts.
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken.
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets.
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary.
- Reporting back on results.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure.
- A thorough knowledge of the product or service the company they work for is offering.
- Efficiency and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction.
- Minimum of HND,OND,BSc.
- 2-3 years work experience.