Stresert Services Limited - Lagos
Posted: May 22nd, 2019Login to Apply
StreSERT Services Limited is a professional business support services organisation offering quality Stress-Free Outsourcing services to corporate organisations.
- Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement business objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring the duties of their position are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Performs preventive/predictive maintenance procedures on all the plant equipment.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Installs and/or replaces new or reconditioned repair parts; bearings, belt, gear boxes, rollers, pneumatic fittings.
- Repair and Maintain Machinery: roller mill, hammer mill, geared motor, centrifuges,
- Mechanical Technicians devise maintenance plan to forestall trouble shooting.
- Keep record of all machine history and the record of maintenance.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- B.Sc Degree, or M.Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineeringor equivalent degree
- 5-10 years' experience in Industrial Machine Installation, Repairs, and Maintenance in FMGC.
- Good Knowledge of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance.
- Good Knowledge of Maintenance and Vertical Forming and Filing Machine (VFF packaging machine).
- Ability to read Schematics Diagrams, Blueprints and other technical documents.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced in equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Electrical, Plumbing, Welding, Carpentry skills.
- Proficiency in SAP.