HR / Admin Officer
Bemil Nigeria Limited - Abuja
Posted: May 24th, 2019Login to Apply
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978
- Resource/recruit candidates for employment by the organization.
- Screen resourced/recruited candidates for training.
- Administer the company employment forms and guide candidates to fill them properly.
- Conduct orientation/induction for new staffs.
- Ensures proper update of staff records.
- Issue Identity Cards to staff.
- Coordinates the processing of all types of leave.
- Performs attendance entry, benefits, deductions, calculations and maintenance for guards.
- Implementation of all company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for day to day running of the Branch office.
- Responsible and accountable for all company property at the Branch office.
- Maintain official vehicles, motorbikes, computer systems, mobile phones etc. issued at the Branch office.
- Supervise Administrative staffs (Drivers, Cleaners, Guards, Office Assistants) attached to the Branch office.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
Job Type: Permanent
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.