Head Of Nursery
Masters Ville school - Lagos
Posted: May 30th, 2019Login to Apply
At Masters, we offer the promise to work in partnership with you to help your child achieve full potentials. We nurture them, care for them and stimulate them to aim high academically by building their self-esteem, providing them with an environment where they are all treated as individuals.
- Responsible for the daily running and administration of the nursery.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the nursery.
- Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background; in particular, challenging situations where racism or discrimination is displayed.
- Care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Supervision of the planning and preparation of activities to develop all aspects of the child's individual development in a stimulating atmosphere. Ensuring developmental records and observations are kept.
- Ensuring that the preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the nursery playrooms, kitchen and equipment are carried out according to the Policies & Procedures and risk assessments.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- B.A, B.Ed or B.Sc in Arts, (preferably English) or Sciences or Humanities with 5 -10 years managerial experience in post applied for.
- Must be computer literate.
- Should be preferably women with qualities as stated above.