Head, IT System Analyst
Montaigne Place - Lagos
Posted: Jun 6th, 2019Login to Apply
Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers.
- To provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operating system and associated subsystems with ERP
- Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources Networking
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems. - Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the operating system.
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs, Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Research and recommend hardware and software development, purchase, and use.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Select among authorized procedures and seek assistance when guidelines are inadequate, significant deviations are proposed, or when unanticipated problems arise.
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include; network cards, printers, modems, mice and add-in boards.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Any other task assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Cost Efficiency
- Time Management and Punctuality
- Reduction in downtimes
- Increase in delivery time
- Accuracy, Speed and efficiency of transactional processing & reporting
- % Average organization satisfaction
- Planning deadline adherence
- Cycle time for new employee to receive work tools
- Well-developed Interpersonal Skill and Professional demeanor
- Works Well with Others / Develops Self and Others
- Communicates Effectively and Efficient
- % of Lateness, Absenteeism, offense and adherence to Instruction
- IT Optimization
- IT Security
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Education Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree or HND in Computer - Science or related course
- Over 5 years cognate experience
- 3- 5 years' experience with retail or POS software
- Certifications in either MCP/CCNA
- Database Administration
- Network Operations
- Trouble shooting and Technical Support
- System Software
- System Hardware Skills
- Communication skills
- Computer Proficiency
- Reporting Skills and IT skills
- Interpersonal Relations Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical and Attention to Detail Skills
- Knowledge of Retail Pro or any other P.O.S. Software is Highly recommended.