Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Greensprings School - Lagos
Posted: Jun 6th, 2019Login to Apply
Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate/Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State, is seeking qualified candidates into the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in August 2019.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.SC/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; French, English, Special Education, Child Psychology, Mathematics, Sciences, Physical Education.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1year post NYSC experience
- 22-30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance