Pruvia Integrated Limited - Lagos
Posted: Jun 7th, 2019Login to Apply
Pruvia Integrated specialises in areas of Human Resource Management(Recruitment, Outsourcing, Talent Management, and Employment Verification Service), Training & Development, Marketing Campaign/Activation, Financial/Investment Advisory,and Property Management.
- We are looking for a Hotel HR Manager to oversee all staff-related procedures and craft HR strategies in alignment with our business needs.
- Hotel HR Manager responsibilities include recruiting and training new hires, managing employee data and taking steps to retain our people.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a good knowledge of labor legislation and experience hiring employees for various roles and seniority levels.
- Ultimately, you will help us run a healthy hotel business where our employees are happy, engaged and productive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with our clients to create new experiences for their guests and potential guests feeling assured, settled in and optimistic.
- Engage clients to develop better tools and processes, as well as transfer knowledge to transform operational capabilities.
- Follow the project plan and work to ensure timely meeting of milestones and delivery outcome (scope varies by client assignment).
- Develop, agree and implement organization structures and management operating systems to support lean processes.
- Analyze and understand existing client operating organization, processes, strategies, and results.
- Establish and build effective working relationship with key client stakeholders. Be a trusted advisor to the client.
- Identify and escalate additional sales opportunities.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations Management, Business or relevant field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience in hospitality industry i.e. hotel as an HR or in other executive positions.
- Must be computer literate.
- Certification in hospitality industry is an added advantage.
- Restaurant/Hospitality guest experience master.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to changing customers and multi-task multiple assignments on one engagement.
- Process management effectiveness.
- Process velocity and throughput.
- Use of fixed assets.
- Ability to develop, sustain and proactively manage value-added customer relationships.
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve complex business issues.
- Demonstrated negotiation, change management and influence skills.
- Proven initiative, drive and focus on details.
- Ability to effectively manage change.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding written and oral communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.