Head, Make Up Artist
Montaigne Place - Lagos
Posted: Jun 7th, 2019Login to Apply
Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers.
Job Objective (s)
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of make up application using the Montaigne Brand make-up line. To generate sales from both new and existing clients.
- Functionally reports into: Spa Manager
- Administratively reports to: Spa Manager
- Supervises: Make Up Artist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements.
- Have a complete knowledge and understanding of all make-up services and products.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimise or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales turnover from the make-up business line.
- Increase in awareness of Montaigne’s line of make-up products.
- Level of professionalism displayed.
- Customer satisfaction index.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Education Qualifications
- SSCE, GCE or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years’ cognate experience (Including Managerial Experience)
Required Competencies Knowledge:
- Knowledge of different product types and effects on the skin
- Skin types Skills:
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management skills.