Document Control and Compliance Officer (Telecom)
Total Secure Nigeria Limited - Abuja
Posted: Jun 10th, 2019Login to Apply
With over 10 years experience manufacturing and exporting physical security products worldwide we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive service, from handling your initial sales enquiry, to manufacturing the products to your exact enquiry and finally ensuring they are delivered
- The compliance Officer will be responsible for the effective management of corporate and statutory compliance risk, design, implementation and adherence to the compliance arrangements of the company’s operations across the multiple jurisdictions of operations of the group of companies (the “Companies”).
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of first Degree in Law with a minimum of Second Class Upper division at the University and Law School.
- Masters Degree in a related field and or an MBA is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years proven experience as a Legal Officer and/or Compliance Officer or Risk Manager.
- Experience working in a medium sized organization.
Key Competency Requirements:
- People management experience.
- Experience in Process Reengineering.
- Experience in Quality Management.
- Project Management Skills.
- Experience in audit of quality management systems.
- Cross functional role relationships
- Good interpersonal skills and team management and motivation skills.