Sales Engineer (Generator)
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - Lagos, Kano
Posted: Jun 11th, 2019Login to Apply
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is an independent but an associate company of AETINigeria Limited which has over the years been rendering services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Engineering etc in the areas of technical training, consulting, outsourcing and recruitment
- We are in search of a technically sound Engineer of high integrity to drive the sales of its products in Lagos state and Kano state.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offer.
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ's) and any related survey reports; by adding drawings and designs requested from the production / technical department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company's name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Lagos, Kano
Job Type: Permanent
- Qualification: B.Sc, B.Eng, B.Tech Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: 3 - 6 years as a Sales Engineer.
- Skills required: Technical knowledge of Generators, transformers, solar, excellent communication, presentation, marketing skills and so on.