Site Acquisition and TSS Engineer (Telecom)
Total Secure Nigeria Limited - Abuja
Posted: Jun 11th, 2019Login to Apply
With over 10 years experience manufacturing and exporting physical security products worldwide we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive service, from handling your initial sales enquiry, to manufacturing the products to your exact enquiry and finally ensuring they are delivered
- The SAQ Officer is responsible for overseeing the entire Site Acquisition project phase of Site Development, including all land management, lease negotiations and coordination, legal review, and zoning, permitting and approval functions.
- The SAQ Officer will also act as an intermediary between, SBCs, organisation and owners of real estate and other facilities.
- Ensures that projects are completed on time, SAQ costs are within budget and accepted quality metrics.
- Participates in project review and status meetings, and communicates project status.
- Utilizes approved forms and project management methodologies to ensure maximum project effectiveness.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Graduate in Engineering or Telecommunication or any other related majors.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Sound knowledge in site acquisition for Telecom infrastructure business/real estate.
- Preferably worked in telecom Industry site acquisition.
- Must be familiar with Purchase / Lease terms and requirements, zoning, permitting, regulatory and jurisdictional forms and requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and has good time management skills.