Covantage BPO Limited - Lagos
Posted: Jun 11th, 2019Login to Apply
Covantage BPO Limited is a world class business outsourcing company with extensive years of experience, providing a wide spectrum of support to clients in the areas of Human Capital Management, Business Advisory, Financial Advisory, Risk and Internal Audit/, Information Technology and Legal Services
- Conduct timely implementation of risk-based internal audits as directed by controller complying with annual audit plan.
- Assist on various audit projects and matters.
- Conduct risk evaluation.
- Implement internal audit tasks in areas of risk management and internal control.
- Perform all assigned audit assignment at financial, operational and administrative processes and systems.
- Evaluate internal audit suitability, efficiency, cost-effectiveness and internal controls effectiveness.
- Identify level of conformance with established rules, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Examine validity and reliability of financial, accounting and other data and report any deviations.
- Participate in audit engagement planning, reporting, scoping, execution and follow-up as defined.
- Study and learn company policy and procedures.
- Identify internal audit control environment enhancement opportunities.
- Conduct testing adhering with accreditation and varied regulatory requirements.
- Support development of internal audit programs for operational audits and special reviews etc.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any related course.
- ICAN/ACCA certification needed.
- 2-5 years working experience in an audit role.