Enterprise Network Engineer
Access Solutions Limited - Abuja
Posted: Jun 18th, 2019Login to Apply
Access Solutions is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.
- We are looking for network engineers to design, implement and maintain and support our growing network infrastructure.
- The engineers will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing solution architectures that meet business objectives.
- Provide network support for on-site and off-site locations while ensuring that SLAs are maintained.
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Prepare engineering reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, network engineering and application trends
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
- Provide level - 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with company policy.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical / Electronic engineering or a related subject.
- Certifications in any reputable Network OEM will be ad added advantage. Other relevant certifications will also considered.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience of about 3 years.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols.
- Deep understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model and its implementation.
- Skilled in working with radios.
- Good leadership, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team.
- Self-driven personality.