Business Relationship Officer
Pruvia Integrated Limited - Lagos
Posted: Jun 18th, 2019Login to Apply
Pruvia Integrated specialises in areas of Human Resource Management(Recruitment, Outsourcing, Talent Management, and Employment Verification Service), Training & Development, Marketing Campaign/Activation, Financial/Investment Advisory,and Property Management.
- A business relationship officer (BRO) is the IT liaison for each department in an organization.
- A business relationship officer understands all business processes and provides technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for business strategy requirements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting clients know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- 30 years of age and above.
- 5 years and above working experience as business relationship officer
- Previous experience working as a business relationship officer or a track record of managing client relationships.
- BSc/HND or equivalents are accepted.