A Consultant For YieldWise Nigeria project
TechnoServe Nigeria - Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa and Plateau
Posted: Jun 25th, 2019Login to Apply
TechnoServe works with enterprising people in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries.We are a non-profit organization that develops business solutions to poverty by linking people to information, capital, and markets.
- Prepare a timeline for the completion of this activity
- Actively engage through participatory process, with TNS and other stakeholders
- Present deliverables in accordance with the requirements and timeframe of the term of reference
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and project partners to gather relevant information
- Draft and finalize a policy prioritization plan for the tomato triangle (propose strategy and guidance for policy formulation and other relatedactivities). The policy prioritization report shall include but not limited to the following; Executive summary, background, internal and external analysis, strategic priorities, an M&E framework etc.
- Organize a strategy review workshop with TNS to review work plan,
- deliverables and upon completion of developing the prioritization paper, to call for a review meeting.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
|Location: Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa and Plateau
Job Type: Temporary
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields.
- 5 years and above working experience conducting similar assignment
- Knowledge of government systems and policy development processes
- Ability to develop well written, cohesive analyses and reports
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, analytical and policy strategy skills
- Ability to travel.
- This position is open to Nigerian residents only.