Human Resource Officer
Halogen Security Company Limited - Oyo, South West — Nigeria
Posted: Jul 2nd, 2019Login to Apply
Halogen Security Company Limited - An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies.
- Contribute to accomplishment of HR best practices and objectives that will provide high performance culture.
- Propose and generate sound HR policies & procedures (aligned to company Vision, Mission and Values.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Handle all human resources matters including manpower planning, recruitment, learning & development, compensation, performance management and employee welfare.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Handle employee relations issues.
- Advise and assist other departmental managers on interpretation and administration of human capital policies and program.
- Report to management and provide decision support through human resources.
- Attend to all matters pertaining to codes of conducts such as conflict of interests, conflict resolutions, work hours, dress codes, harassments, etc.
- Enforce and sustain business culture, attitudes, focus, momentum, dedications, punctuality, alertness, integrity, consciousness, resourcefulness, and work quality among workers.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
|Location: Oyo, South West — Nigeria
Job Type: Temporary
Qualifications & Skills
- Prospective candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a generalist HR environment. Further HR certifications would be a plus (ACIPM).
- Strong emotional Intelligence.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Good in understanding human nature and practices.
- Good knowledge of Nigerian employment and labor laws.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of confidentiality.
- Strong conceptual intelligence to perceive and conceive corporate goals.
- Good communication skill – Ability to listen attentively, comprehend other people’s view as well as concisely express oneself without ambiguity.
- Good sense of judgement.