The Kingfisher School - Abuja
Posted: Jul 24th, 2019Login to Apply
At The KingFisherSchool, we don’t just teach, we impart the right knowledge to your children in their tenders years to make them stand out as they progress in their schooling. Ensures that each child’s learning experience will be nurtured at the proper pace.
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Teaching a full range of subject areas.
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Qualification: HND.
- Experience Level: Mid level.
- Experience Length: 3 years.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.