Area Sales Manager - Golden Sugar Company
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) - North
Posted: Jul 31st, 2019Login to Apply
FMN’s interest in becoming the nation’s leading food business company is furthered by entities operating in agriculture, livestock feed and pasta manufacturing. As such, the collective clout of FMN stands poised to help achieve the company’s objectives whilst simultaneously improving lives.
- To coordinate and drive Sugar sales within an assigned area in accordance with the current sales strategy and ensure that company’s sales targets and objectives are met
- Develop, manage and improve customers’ relationships to ensure customer retention & loyalty.
- Provide back up support to trade and resolve all customer complaints.
- Facilitate sales expansion within assigned area.
- Act as the company's image and manage contractual relationships.
- Provide customer feedback and market research information for business decisions.
- Ensure effective coverage of the assigned area.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- First Degree in Sales and Marketing, or any other Social Science discipline.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Professional membership with Chartered Institute of Marketing Nigeria an added advantage
- Possess a strong understanding of our product, competition in the industry and our positioning.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be fluent in Hausa Language.
- Be familiar with the Northern terrain
- Five years cognate experience