Erisco Foods Limited - Jos, Plateau
Posted: Jul 31st, 2019Login to Apply
Erisco Foods Limited (formerly Erisco Foods Processing Limited) was incorporated in 2004 as an indigenous manufacturer of foods products in Nigeria. We began operations in 2009, producing one brand of Tomato Paste in sachet called Nagiko. Soon after we introduced another brand of tomato paste
- Processing orders.
- Operating mechanical and IT systems.
- Liaising with customers and other departments.
- Training, supervising and appraising staff.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
- Managing budgets.
- Administering stock control.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Jos, Plateau
Job Type: Temporary
- Applicant must reside in Jos.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from recognized institution in any numerate discipline.
- Bachelor Degree Holders are strongly advised to also apply.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Inventory control/warehousing.
- Proficient in the use of MS office tools.