Torydoes Out-Of-Home - Lagos
Posted: Aug 2nd, 2019Login to Apply
A team of experienced Out-Of-Home/Marketing Communications professionals set out to positively change the scope of their business. Providing highly creative and innovative ideas for Out of Home /Marketing Communications, assigning apt ideas for clients’ Marketing Communications needs.
- Provide leadership and vision by assisting the board and staff with the development of long-range and annual plans, with evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies.
- Formulate and execute the company’s strategic plan.
- Set and achieve key performance targets for sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance.
- Formulate performance measures, parameters, and targets, in line with the business objectives.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and get results through others.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities.
- Meeting regularly with the company Directors to provide feedback on branch & staff performance and to take direction.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Degree in any related discipline.
- Strong leadership skills with expertise in talent development and performance management.
- The ability to identify, select and develop critical talent is essential.
- Must be familiar with current trends, practices and metrics.
- Minimum of 5years of work experience in similar role.