Customer Experience Executive
ipNX Nigeria Limited - Lagos
Posted: Aug 8th, 2019Login to Apply
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament.
- Improve overall service experience across the customer journey map & life cycle.
- To collate & analyze data to develop strategies and techniques that will improve customer experience.
- To monitor & track service initiatives from initiation, planning completion to implementation and train.
- To monitor & ensure consistency in service standards in ipNX.
The Customer Experience Executive is expected to ensure the following key results:
- Customer Experience Management.
- Customer Experience Training & Quality Assurance.
- Reporting and other responsibilities as assigned.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor’s degree in Social science or related field.
Minimum of 1 year of varied experience in Telecoms/Database Management and Customer Service Management.
Strong working knowledge of survey & analytical tools.
Other requirements are;
- Customer Obsessed.
- Data analytics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to optimize work processes.
- Nimble Learning.
- Ensures Accountability.
- Drives Engagement.
- Drives Vision & Purpose.
- Multi-tasking ability.