Network Support Engineer
ipNX Nigeria Limited - Abuja
Posted: Aug 8th, 2019Login to Apply
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament.
- Network support engineers monitor and maintain computer systems. This may include troubleshooting wide area networks, servers and routers, local area networks, and switches.
- Improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which will translate to improve service to customers.
- Provision of support to corporate and retail clients, in the form of timely fault diagnosis and resolution.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the core network with the aim of proffering quick and accurate resolution to core network problems.
- Managing Pre-Installation procedures (site survey), and actual installation, integration, and maintenance of microwave radio links (point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and NLOS).
- Establishing and managing end-to-end connectivity for banks and other corporate bodies.
- Installation, configuration and integration of new clients into the network.
- Providing adequate back-end support for field engineers.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering /Electrical engineering or Computer Science.
- Professional Qualification : CCNA, CCNP.