Material Requirement Analyst
ipNX Nigeria Limited - Lagos
Posted: Aug 8th, 2019Login to Apply
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament.
- To plan and forecast material needs for various engineering projects in order to ensure the availability and effective allocation of materials and implement departmental process optimization plans.
- Manage all business processes and forecast all customer material requirements.
- Monitor all inventory levels to ensure timely delivery and maintain all metrics for performance and achieve all business objectives.
- Analyze and establish all material requirements for all forecasts and maintain track of all material orders and assist to generate all reports.
- Provide support to all items and evaluate all daily transaction processes and prepare credit reports on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and provide an update to all spreadsheet on a monthly basis.
- Assist all customers for all order status and provide support to all common hardware stockings and monitor all inventory levels.
- Provide optimal coverage according to guidelines and assist all customers for all computer systems.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Temporary
- Minimum of 5 years of varied experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Sound understanding and experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply.
- Understanding of International Trade.
- Sound Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor’s degree in Management Sciences.
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage.