Unified Payment Services Limited - Nigeria
Posted: Sep 9th, 2019Login to Apply
Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks.
The Database Adminidtrator is expected to perform the following duties;
- Database administrations and security managements on windows and UNIX platform.
- Daily database backup for disaster recovery purposes and data life- cycle management.
- Database instances and tuning at regular defined interval as pro-agreed with business.
- Database critical patch updates at defined intervals according to Organizational policy.
- Real-time data replication between primary and standby databases.
- Database events/performance reviews.
- Incident and Problem manager for all database related events.
- Business continuity for Enterprise services that use a database.
- Review of routine task, administration of supporting software, database reporting.
- Storage and capacity planning ibr all databases, storage and computing resources.
- Research on emerging database technology.
- Datacentre virtualization and consolidation for license optimization and cost reduction.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- B.Sc in Computer Science.
- Experience: 5- 7 years experience.
- Technical knowledge of information technology.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Deductive reasoning abilities and eye for details.