Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting - Lagos
Posted: Sep 13th, 2019Login to Apply
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited provides HR Solutions such Recruitment, Organisational Structure, HR Strategy, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits.
- Leading the company and ensuring all employees buy into the company vision.
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Devising a 5-year plan and working with other board members to oversee its implementation.
- Meeting with the finance director on a regular basis to review the company’s financial performance.
- Interviewing for senior positions within the organisation and signing off offers of employment.
- Managing the direction of the company and guiding senior members of the company.
- Working closely with the Sales Director on sales strategy and approach to winning new business.
- Speaking at events and exhibitions on behalf of the company.
- Looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the business.
- Implementing new processes and procedures across the business.
- Setting company-wide KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Setting company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance director.
- Reporting results to the shareholders on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Analyzing opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability.
- Succession planning for senior members of the company to ensure all departments are managed continuously.
Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- 8 - 12 years experience; the past 5 years in management position in Microfinance Bank.
- Team player, ability to meet deadlines, goal and result oriented.
- Demonstrate evidence of growing balance sheet size of an organization, marketing exploits and target driven.
- Ability to evolve strategies for improved turnover.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and computer skills.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An inclusive management style that encourages professional growth and development of staff while demanding a high level of individual and organizational goal achievement.
- Exhibit strong understanding of the market, industry and interface with regulators, banks and other financial institutions, investment, business, industry executives and executives of other influential bodies on a regular basis in order to increase the standing of the bank with those bodies and improve business effectiveness.
- Ability to relate with Board of Directors and prepare memos for board approval and engender cordial relationship with the board to achieve corporate goal.