Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting - Lagos
Posted: Sep 13th, 2019Login to Apply
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited provides HR Solutions such Recruitment, Organisational Structure, HR Strategy, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits.
- Oversee proper maintenance of the bank’s books of accounts and finances.
- Co-ordinates the preparation of regulatory and statutory returns.
- Ensures timely preparation of the company’s financial and management reports.
- Performance management.
- Reviews the company’s cost structure and position, and makes appropriate cost reduction/management recommendations.
- Collaborate with relevant units to deliver the bank’s budget planning, reporting and management processes.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- 5 - 9 years experience in Microfinance Bank.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, accounting, or related area.
- A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Strong background in financial management.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, and organization skills.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel and related programs as well as proficiency with financial analysis software.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are also required to interact with other employees and oversee their activities.