Multimedia Graphics Designer
Lagos Business School (LBS) - Lagos
Posted: Sep 13th, 2019Login to Apply
Lagos Business School (LBS) is the graduate business school of Pan-Atlantic University (formerly Pan-African University). LBS offers academic programmes, executive programmes and short courses (customised to specific company needs, as well as open-enrollment courses) in management education.
- Responsible for providing the Lagos Business School community with graphics and multimedia services for teaching and research.
- Combine text, audio, animation, photography, and video to create informational and impactful content.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns designed to entice the digital native.
- Create project mock-ups based on project scope.
- Use computer programs to create animation, audo and visual effects.
- Conduct re-search to create accurate designs and animations.
- Provide services for faculty and staff in the effective use of multimedia and emerging technologies for instructional purposes.
- Develop workshops and services designed to assist faculty and staff in creating projects using audio, video and graphic design, such as large-format posters, presentations, screen casts and videos, blogs, digital exhibitions, digital publications, etc.
- Supporting faculty in conceiving and designing digital assignments, and supporting students in completing digital assignments.
- Create documentation for multimedia projects, including information about video/photo equipment, recording/editing software, and project design.
- Serve as a copyright resource for faculty, staff, and students.
- Arranging special workshops and sessions of interest to the faculty, staff, and students in the academic departments.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- BA, BS or HND in relevant field (Fine Arts, Graphic or Multimedia Design).
- MA in Fine Arts or Graphics/Multimedia Design will be desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience providing technical support in an educational setting, teaching in a classroom or a workshop setting, and working with multimedia.
- Excellent communication, presentation, project management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficient with industry-standard multimedia and web publishing applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia, WordPress, etc.
- Experience supporting Windows computers
- Strong background in use of video/still cameras, recording equipment, tablets, wide-format printers, and other equipment related to the production of multimedia course materials.
- Experience with curriculum development and the design of instructional materials.
- Familiarity with academic software applications, including course management systems (Moodle), web publishing platforms, screen casting, data visualization tools, and other technologies used in higher education.