Hotel Night Auditor
Genesis Group Nigeria Ltd - Rivers
Posted: Sep 18th, 2019Login to Apply
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods.
- Responsible for assisting guests with their overnight requests and balance accounts from the day shift.
- Check in guests arriving at night, handle guest requests and take reservations.
- Reconciles all accounts, processes invoices and prepares paychecks.
- Essentially, provide excellent customer service to guests and keep the front desk and accounting operations running smoothly.
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Process invoices, post checks to vendors and distribute employee checks.
- Respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies.
- Reconcile all accounts in a timely manner.
- Verify that all work has been performed by other departments.
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day.
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed.
- Answer phones and place reservations.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- 2-3 years experience in in customer service, hospitality or a similar role.
- Excellent communication and math skills.
- Able to learn computer functions and other on-the-job skills.
- Working knowledge of Opera is an advantage.
- Strong eye for details.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Applicant must reside in Rivers State.