Human Resources Officer
Genesis Group Nigeria Ltd - Rivers, Enugu, Imo
Posted: Sep 18th, 2019Login to Apply
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods.
- Providing HR support to employees across the Group.
- Teaming with HR Managers in implementing key HR activities e.g. induction and on-boarding, succession planning, talent management.
- Perform routine recruiting functions such as posting jobs, screening applicants and setting up interviews.
- Update job requirements, benefits and job descriptions for all positions.
- Respond to all applicants at all stages of the selection process.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Organising staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Rivers, Enugu, Imo
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum of BSc/BA or HND in Social Sciences or related field
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications.
- Commercial awareness.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
- Teamwork skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Numerical and IT skills.