Project Coordinator - PAYED
TechnoServe Nigeria - Lagos, Nigeria
Posted: Sep 27th, 2019Login to Apply
TechnoServe works with enterprising people in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries.We are a non-profit organization that develops business solutions to poverty by linking people to information, capital, and markets.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties: -
- Ensure efficient and effective implementation of programs activities, outputs and outcomes as laid out in the program proposal.
- Build capacity of the BAs, and BCs in the program to conduct all program-related activities.
- Coordinate all manner of training, TTTs, TOTs, and ensure all training manuals are up to date.
- Enhance strong stakeholder engagement with government, private sector, business associations, academic institutions, financial institutions and suppliers.
- Manage and mitigate potential program risks.
- Work closely with the M&E to ensure proper and timely reports of the program for internal and external consumption.
- Share best practices and lessons learned from the project and lead program communication activities.
- Manage project budget to ensure spending rates are on target.
- Understand, respect and promote TechnoServe’s values, vision, and strategy in the implementation of assigned duties.
- Any other task as may be assigned by supervisor.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Degree qualifications in business-related studies required; Master’s degree in a related field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience, at least 2 years being in a similar role.
- Strong project management skills. PMP certification will be an added advantage.
- A strong understanding of the youth and the retail sector.
- Strong analytical, program management skills.
- Experience working in the MSME sector in the county;
- Conversant with recent trends in the retail industry.
- Experience working with communities living on less than N723 a day.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are required.
- Track record of building strong client and stakeholder relationships as well as building strong teams.
- Ability to generate innovative solutions.