ARM Life Plc - Lagos, Nigeria
Posted: Oct 14th, 2019Login to Apply
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management, also a member of the ARM Group, a diversified and integrated asset management company.
- Analyse financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients financial objectives.
- Answer clients questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Implement financial plan recommendations.
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses,insurance coverage, tax status, risk tolerance,and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Sell financial products.
- Explain features, advantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- B.Sc from a reputable institution.
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic and self motivational individuals with a cheerful disposition.
- Ability to generate and convert leads to business.
- Applicants from lagos and its environs preferably.