Executive Shop Operator (Customer Care Executive)
Lorache Group - lsland, Lagos
Posted: Oct 14th, 2019Login to Apply
Loraché consulting is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system.
- Create content and engaging ideas for online campaigns.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear goal and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: lsland, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- B.Sc degree in related field.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager.
- Flair for Digital communication.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Candidate must be residents of Lagos Island.