Assistant Centre Manager
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - Lekki, Lagos
Posted: Oct 15th, 2019Login to Apply
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is an independent but an associate company of AETINigeria Limited which has over the years been rendering services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Engineering etc in the areas of technical training, consulting, outsourcing and recruitment
- Assist the Centre Manager in business development and in the facilitation of training programmes in areas of competence.
- Teaching, research marketing and management.
- Responsible for monitoring energy consumption and usage patterns within the organisation and identifying areas where energy is wasted or used inefficiently.
- Designing and implementing plans for optimising energy use.
- Maintain detailed records and produce documentation relating to electrical, energy, consumption and energy management,
- Liaise with Operations Director to deliver performance updates.
- Report for external and internal communications.
- Health & Safety managenent.
- Project Management.
- Internal Control.
- Operational Excellence.
Experience: 7-10 year(s)
|Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- A graduate of Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 years industry/teaching experience.
- A confident, experienced and commercially focused manager, with a proven background in related industry.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Customer focused and able to encourage the team to deliver consistent customer service.