Corporate Sales Manager
Lorache Group - Lagos, Nigeria
Posted: Oct 15th, 2019Login to Apply
Loraché consulting is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system.
- The Candidate must be able to Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals.
- Candidate must have ability to collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance.
- Ability to Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities.
- Must be able to compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Must ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients.
- Prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance.
- The corporate sales manager discusses with customers to find out what exactly their needs are and assist them in selecting appropriate product/service that suits the desired specifications.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
|Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in a Business-related field or related.
- 5-7 years of experience from ISP (Internet Service Provider) telecoms industry as a Corporate Sales Manager.