Sales Officer Wireless (Supervisor)
Lorache Group - Lagos
Posted: Oct 17th, 2019Login to Apply
Loraché consulting is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system.
- Sales Officer-Wireless manage and develop sales of wireless internet solutions to customers in a predefined cluster.
- Sales officers are custodians for retention and servicing the clients’ needs during their life cycle.
- Responsibility to ensure subscription revenue is achieved as per Annual Operations plan for designated coverage clusters.
- One also has to have sales experience, particularly in a person-to-person setting.
- Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster.
- Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot/Warm/Cold calls for Sales.
- Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials.
- Work with Regional Head-Sales on sales and marketing Plans.
- Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients.
- Maintain an update of communication with clients.
- Sales Officer-Wireless requires many soft skills with an understanding of technical aspects.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis.
- Make use of sales management techniques.
- Liaise with the Customer care team to monitor client communications and life cycle management.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base.
- Handle the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up.
- Work with the Marketing Dept. to develop and execute Residential Sales initiatives.
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events.
- Follow up on leads generated through walking out, research and promotional events.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote residential sales programs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service-related issues.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Lead Generation, Lead Management, selling skills, and extensive sales knowledge are required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Direct sales experience from Banking, Insurance, Media (Ad Space Selling), the E-Commerce sector.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe PDF Suite etc.
- Basic Selling Skills.
- Lead Management.
- Customer/Client Life cycle Management.
- Time Management.
- Communication, planning & organizing Skills.
- Accountability & Dependability.
- High Energy and stress management.