BELL 407GXP Type Rated (B1.3/A&C) Engineer
Caverton Offshore Support Group - Delta, Escravos & Warri
Posted: Oct 17th, 2019Login to Apply
The Caverton Offshore Support Group has a global workforce of over 650 employees. With its rapidly expanding fleet of aircraft and vessels coupled with its acquisition of key offshore assets and strategic partners, the Group is able to provide services to its clients ensuring fulfillment.
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on helicopters and their components/role equipment working within the company procedures and CASA PNG regulations.
- Being involved in the company safety management system and continuous improvement programs.
- Ensuring accurate aircraft documentation and records are completed in accordance with company procedures, prior to the release of aircraft.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Delta, Escravos & Warri
Job Type: Permanent
- Hold valid and current NCAA, EASA or equivalent license.
- Approximately 3+ year’s certification experience and type rated on BELL 407GXP.
- BELL 407GXP Line & base maintenance experience.
- Additional type rating on any of the following aircraft would be an advantage: S76C series/AS350B2/ Bell 412EP/AW 139.
- A good understanding of Safety Management Systems.
- Current knowledge of NCAA regulations would be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with effective problem-solving abilities.
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.