Enabled Solutions - Lekki, Lagos
Posted: Oct 28th, 2019Login to Apply
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the frontend and backend. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Write clean, secure, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Intergration of data storage solutions (databases), third-party libraries, etc.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Strong Knowlege of PHP and PHP web framework (Laravel).
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring and design patterns.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Uunderstanding of accessibility and secuirty compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Intergration of multiple data source and database into one system.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL), database designing and query optimisation techniques.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and repository management tools such as Bitbucket/Github.