International Uniforms Nigeria Limited - Lagos
Posted: Nov 12th, 2019Login to Apply
Established since 1980, the company has been producing distinctively styled uniforms and workwear for both individuals and corporate organizations. With the recent procurement and installation of modern, automated ready-made garment-making machines, and the employment of experienced expatriates.
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with the technical, development and production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Assisting technicians and Pattern Maker with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
- Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on the production.
- Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be communicated with all related departments. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory.
- To give size set sample approval.
- To conduct a pre-production meeting.
- Doing In-line inspection to check the quality.
- Follow up pre-final inspection.
- To maintain all discipline and compliance issue.
- Ultimately ensure final product quality.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum of OND in Clothing and Garment related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years experienced in Clothing and Garment Making Industries.