International Uniforms Nigeria Limited - Lagos
Posted: Nov 12th, 2019Login to Apply
Established since 1980, the company has been producing distinctively styled uniforms and workwear for both individuals and corporate organizations. With the recent procurement and installation of modern, automated ready-made garment-making machines, and the employment of experienced expatriates.
- Plan a production schedule for the job.
- Implement and control the production schedule.
- Review and adjust the schedule where needed.
- Determine the human resources required.
- Determine the material resources required.
- Manage human and material resources to meet production targets.
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification, and procurement.
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Set product quality standards.
- Monitor quality standards of products.
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement.
- Set production budgets.
- Manage production budgets.
- Implement cost control programs.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution, and management.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the Managing Director.
Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum of HND in Clothing and Garment related courses.
- Minimum of 7 years experienced in Clothing and Garment Making Industries.
- Knowledge of Mass production Technique, Production Planning, Pattern Making and use of Folders and Attachments will be of great advantage.