Beacongate Limited - Lagos
Posted: Nov 12th, 2019Login to Apply
Beacongate Limited is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct.
- Closely analyze account and daily account reconciliation.
- Monthly revenue and expenditure projection, flagging major issues concerning budget over/under runs as well as other analysis required,
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assembling and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks,
- Monitoring commitments and accruals and ensuring compliance with Bank policy,
- Contributing to the resolution of complex vendor and invoicing issues,
- Providing supervision and advice to team assistants in reports, transaction processing and other guidance as necessary, and coordinating the integration of agreed processes,
- Helping resolve issues managers face when approving transactions; escalating issues to Budget / Finance Officer and seek assistance when necessary,
- Participating in clients team meetings. Ensuring effective back-up arrangement, and timely submission of tasks/outputs;
- Driving process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function,
- Reviewing the transactions processed by team members and ensuring that they are processed in line with the Bank’s procurement guidelines;
- Responsible for maintaining process documentation to ensure internal controls operate as expected and training and coaching of new staff, and
- Monitoring daily workload and ensure its completion accurately and on timely basis.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent