Business Development Manager
Beacongate Limited - Lagos
Posted: Nov 12th, 2019Login to Apply
Beacongate Limited is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct.
- Designing business strategies and supervise the company's operations and employees to ensure company efficiency.
- Implementing business strategies, evaluating company performances, and supervising employees to ensure company productivity and efficiency.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Directing and supervising activities in the entire company to achieve the company’s goals and objectives relating to sales, profitability, productivity, expansion, innovation, and other areas of priority.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Supervising employees, planning work schedules, production and sales, reprimanding or reviewing staff work, and helping to determine whether or not the company is operating at its financial peak.
- Ensure that the company has enough resources such as personnel, funds and materials required to achieve the organizational goals.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to relevant legal regulations and policies.
- Work closely with the sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help the company maximize profits and market share.
- Organise company programs to further Showcase Company’s brand through trade shows, fairs, runway shows and major events.
- Developing and managing the company’s advertising campaigns.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent