Mario Consulting Limited - Lagos
Posted: Nov 13th, 2019Login to Apply
Mario empowers our clients for effective competition and ability to handle daily increasing business complexities in an amazingly reduced time. We therefore offer continuous change for individual leaders, management teams, and entire organizations.
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ship items by examining items,destination, route,rate and delivery time.
- Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconcile quantities; note discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Must have a good Secondary School Certificate and good knowledge of Lagos roads.
- Ideal candidate for the position must be smart, forward looking with ability to work with minimum supervision.