Estate Facilities Manager
JEF Security Services Limited - Lagos
Posted: Nov 18th, 2019Login to Apply
JEF Security Services Ltd is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, issuance of estate sticker.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Diploma, BSc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Urban And Regional Planning or relevant field.