Back End Developer
Traders of Africa (TofA) - Lagos
Posted: Nov 18th, 2019Login to Apply
Traders of Africa is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding, debugging, and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI test and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators.
- Participate in conferences and educational programs.
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- 3 years of experience as a Back-end developer.
- In-depth understanding of web development.
- 3 years of experience with program languages like PHP and NodeJS.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communicational skills.