Traders of Africa (TofA) - Lagos
Posted: Nov 18th, 2019Login to Apply
Traders of Africa is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology.
- To develop TOFA through strategic sales, marketing, and operational actions.
- Traveling to product locations as soon as the need arises.
- To drive sourcing of high-quality supply consultants/agents and suppliers along with TOFA's trade focus.
- To plan and coordinate the activities of export agents including- international shipments and sales closure.
- To source for buyers and sellers of products.
- To strategize and execute sourcing from various Africa countries.
- Achieve revenue growth.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Honest, Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Focused and dedicated.
- Strong and energetic.
- Must have an International Passport.
- Must be willing to be away from home for a period of time.
- Must be smart and eager to work.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to use a computer to search for documents and to communicate.
- Must have an android phone and WhatsApp line.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be a bit hugged but sharp.
- Must be humble.