Traders of Africa (TofA) - Lagos
Posted: Nov 18th, 2019Login to Apply
Traders of Africa is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology.
- Managing the existing portfolio of suppliers and customers.
- Identifying new businesses to increase sales.
- Keeping track of offers.
- Relationship management with customers and suppliers.
- Negotiating prices, payment, and delivery terms.
- Successfully closing and delivering deals.
- Work with the Senior Commodities Officer to ensure the smooth and efficient transaction operations of the commodities.
- Work with the relevant WFP personnel to ensure timely and correct delivery of commodities to the EDPs and FDPs for timely distributions.
- Work applicable, responsible to ensure availability of safe, suitable, adequate in-country storage capacity and trucks for internal delivery from EDPs to FDPs.
- Work with the procurement/logistics department to ensure timely procurement and availability of all equipment and materials necessary for the successful implementation of a commodity transaction.
Experience: 0 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Relevant experience in a commercial sales function (experience in spices, nuts, and seeds trading sales).
- Flexible and must have a commercial attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills , Confident Charismatic and Proactive.
- Abilities to set priorities and work on more than one task simultaneously.
- Self-starter and enjoy working with targets.
- Good mathematical skills and excellent communication skills.
- Should have a Nigerian Passport.
- Not opposed to extensive travel.
- Age specification: (19-27).