Staff Accountant (QuickBooks Expert)
TAG Lines Nigeria Limited - Lekki, Lagos
Posted: Dec 2nd, 2019Login to Apply
TAG Lines Oil & Gas Services is an integrated service company incorporated to offer a comprehensive range of oilfield, marine and offshore support services to the upstream sector of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Create and maintain the accounting records for the company using QuickBooks.
- Understand the accounts and company setup steps and maintain a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Create and maintain QuickBooks Desktop users, and set and maintain the appropriate access levels.
- Create and maintain employees including contact information, payroll salary or rate information, and related employment data.
- Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required.
- Export periodic backups of the QuickBooks Desktop company data.
- Training of finance staff on the usage of QuickBooks Accounting Software including training materials.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- QuickBooks Expert
- Ability to Migrate Company's financial data from Tally to Quickbooks. (Added Advantage)
- Solid understanding of the three levels of QuickBooks Online and Desktop application: Free, Basic, and Plus.
- Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability and knack for working with numerical data.
- Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet.
- Work fluently with Microsoft Office.